QUINNERGY – THE ONE STOP SHOP for landlords & letting agents!
What we offer:
– LANDLORD CERTIFICATES – EICR, PAT, legionaries Risk Assessments, CP12’s, EPC’s, EMG light, smoke & heat certificates, servicing on fire fighting equipment
– BOILER & HOME CARE PACKAGES – Boiler, electric & plumbing covers
– NEW INSTALLATIONS – Boilers, smoke & heat alarms, anything electrical+gas+plumbing
– CLEANING & CLEARING
– PAINTING & PLASTERING
– DRONE & INTERNAL VIDEO TOURS
Why Use Us?
– To take advantage of our expertise, experience and passion to provide a sleek service.
– We are the most efficient ‘All In 1 Company’ specialising in all these services.
– We built our own software job tracking system.
– We only specialise for the rental market.
– With all our services you can spilt the costs over 12 months.
Some of our monthly packages:
* £10per month – this covers every certificate required for 5 years so – 5x gas safeties + 5x PAT’s + 2x LEG RA’s + 1x EICR + Smoke & heat detectors tested yearly.
2 Compliance + basic cover
* £22per month – All the above plus boiler cover.
3 The Full Package
* £36per month – All of the above plus all parts & labour with unlimited call outs.
CP12 Gas Safety Certificate
Legionnaires Risk Assessment
Smoke & Heat Detector Certificate
WARNING!!!! Check your CO, smoke and heat detectors after this!
We are seeing more more substandard smoke alarm installations and what is worse is the fact contractors have been passing these installations for the last few years!!!!
What we are seeing includes:
1. Heat and smoke detectors just screwed to the ceiling with no actual mains cabling going to them.
2. Detectors not interconnected
3. Detectors out of date
4. Detectors failing smoke tests (most contractors don’t actually carry out smoke tests)
5. Fake or counterfeit detectors used with no expiry dates or bs numbers
6. Detectors not fitted in correct position mainly in dead spaces where smoke does not gather in.
7. CO detectors with no dates
8. CO detectors with removable batteries
9. CO detectors in wrong positions and not fitted in areas where flue passes through
When you add all these issues to the fact there are still so many properties without even one smoke detector fitted it is becoming a real problem.
We are carrying out more and more fire audits in let properties now to combat this but i feel we should push it more in our own homes.
If you are in any doubt please get in touch and we can put you mind at rest.
NEW LANDLORDS LISTEN UP
Are you a new landlord in Scotland? Are you thinking about renting out your property but not sure about the regulations on health and safety or where to start?
Here is a handy guide on EICR and PAT testing for renting out your property from the Electrical Safety First website. It’s a legal requirement!!
Don’t forget we are offering an EICR & PAT for £75 + VAT until the 28th of February, don’t miss out ❗
Well it’s that time of year already.. the festive period is upon us and it’s four weeks to christmas! The one thing on everyone’s minds is decorating the house, putting up the christmas tree and buying presents. I’m sure the last thing on your mind is how up to date your electrics are. However, during the winter is when it’s at its most crucial.
The cold and dark winter nights make it all the more appealing to stay at home. Right? More lights and appliances will be on in the house, there will be multiple christmas lights on the christmas tree, these will be plugged into an extension cable in the ONE socket, perhaps flashing lights on the roof of your property or in the windows, mini trees in the kids rooms, sound familiar?
It is important to get your appliances and electrics checked as soon as possible! Therefore we are offering our a FANTASTIC deal throughout the festive period that is not to be missed!! Get an EICR carried out at £75 + VAT to determine the safety of your fuse board and ALL your electrics. And as we are in the mood of giving out a Christmas freebie, you will receive a FREE PAT TEST which will include ALL of your appliances, including the Christmas lights.. 🙂
This is a brilliant deal which is too good to be missed, please get in touch on the details below if you have ANY questions big or small, there is nothing more important than the safety of your own home.
GET IN TOUCH
HO HO HO, MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ALL OF US AT QUINNERGY!
Good afternoon Glasgow and the West!
Do you have a new tenant moving in?
Are your properties fully complaint? All rented properties and businesses must have an EICR carried out every five years or for rented properties at EVERY change of tenancy.
Landlords make sure all your annual checks are in place! Anything that isn’t up to date will invalidate your insurance.
Our team here at Quinnergy are fully qualified to keep your properties safe and up to standard. Call or email our fantastic team today to discuss all our services and we can put your mind at ease
DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUR SPECIAL OFFERS ON OUR WEBSITE