QUINNERGY – THE ONE STOP SHOP for landlords & letting agents!
What we offer:
– LANDLORD CERTIFICATES – EICR, PAT, legionaries Risk Assessments, CP12’s, EPC’s, EMG light, smoke & heat certificates, servicing on fire fighting equipment
– BOILER & HOME CARE PACKAGES – Boiler, electric & plumbing covers
– NEW INSTALLATIONS – Boilers, smoke & heat alarms, anything electrical+gas+plumbing
– CLEANING & CLEARING
– PAINTING & PLASTERING
– DRONE & INTERNAL VIDEO TOURS
Why Use Us?
– To take advantage of our expertise, experience and passion to provide a sleek service.
– We are the most efficient ‘All In 1 Company’ specialising in all these services.
– We built our own software job tracking system.
– We only specialise for the rental market.
– With all our services you can spilt the costs over 12 months.
Some of our monthly packages:
* £10per month – this covers every certificate required for 5 years so – 5x gas safeties + 5x PAT’s + 2x LEG RA’s + 1x EICR + Smoke & heat detectors tested yearly.
2 Compliance + basic cover
* £22per month – All the above plus boiler cover.
3 The Full Package
* £36per month – All of the above plus all parts & labour with unlimited call outs.
TIT fact of the week: Did you know it’s impossible to hum whilst holding your nose?
TEST IT TUESDAY 🚨
Don’t forget to test all your smoke detectors today throughout your property, that includes the co detector! Your health & safety in your home is so important, make sure you are in control! Remember to check all the expiry dates of the detectors and ensure that they are all interlinked and sounding together with a smoke test.
If there are any doubts about the authenticity of your detectors or if any are not working please get in touch with the team here at Quinnergy. We would be happy to help!
GET IN TOUCH 🌟
TIT fact of the week: There is always an even number of rows on a corn on the cob! 🌽 🌽 🌽
TEST IT TUESDAY 🚨
Don’t forget to test all your smoke detectors today throughout your property, that includes the co detector! Your health & safety in your home is so important, make sure you are in control! If there are any doubts about the authenticity of your detectors or if any are not working please get in touch with the team here at Quinnergy. We would be happy to help!
GET IN TOUCH 🌟
WARNING!!!! Check your CO, smoke and heat detectors after this!
We are seeing more more substandard smoke alarm installations and what is worse is the fact contractors have been passing these installations for the last few years!!!!
What we are seeing includes:
1. Heat and smoke detectors just screwed to the ceiling with no actual mains cabling going to them.
2. Detectors not interconnected
3. Detectors out of date
4. Detectors failing smoke tests (most contractors don’t actually carry out smoke tests)
5. Fake or counterfeit detectors used with no expiry dates or bs numbers
6. Detectors not fitted in correct position mainly in dead spaces where smoke does not gather in.
7. CO detectors with no dates
8. CO detectors with removable batteries
9. CO detectors in wrong positions and not fitted in areas where flue passes through
When you add all these issues to the fact there are still so many properties without even one smoke detector fitted it is becoming a real problem.
We are carrying out more and more fire audits in let properties now to combat this but i feel we should push it more in our own homes.
If you are in any doubt please get in touch and we can put you mind at rest.
Are your properties fully complaint? Its the law that all rented properties and businesses have an alarm system that is reguarly checked and maintained.
Students will be back in town in a few weeks, landlords make sure all your annual checks are in place! Anything that isn’t up to date will invalidate your insurance.
Our team here at Quinnergy are fully qualified to keep your properties safe and up to standard. Call or email our fantastic team today to discuss all our services and we can put your mind at ease
DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUR SPECIAL OFFER ON GAS SAFETIES BELOW!!
Have you had your annual gas safety carried out on your property? For a limited time only we are offering a gas safety for £48 + VAT!! Not only is this fantastic deal we are also offering a FREE Portable Appliance Test with this!! It’s an amazing deal not to be missed!
GET IN TOUCH
It’s Monday start of a new week, everyone at Quinnergy hopes its a good one!
HMO Landlords: it’s not long until the students are all back in town, make sure to to book in to get all your smoke alarms and heat detectors checked and serviced! This is required once a year!
Private Landlords: Are all your smoke and heat detectors up to scratch and in date? When was the last time the dates were checked on all your detectors?
Give us a call on 01355 201206 where our experienced team are on hand to help!