QUINNERGY – THE ONE STOP SHOP for landlords & letting agents!
What we offer:
– LANDLORD CERTIFICATES – EICR, PAT, legionaries Risk Assessments, CP12’s, EPC’s, EMG light, smoke & heat certificates, servicing on fire fighting equipment
– BOILER & HOME CARE PACKAGES – Boiler, electric & plumbing covers
– NEW INSTALLATIONS – Boilers, smoke & heat alarms, anything electrical+gas+plumbing
– CLEANING & CLEARING
– PAINTING & PLASTERING
– DRONE & INTERNAL VIDEO TOURS
Why Use Us?
– To take advantage of our expertise, experience and passion to provide a sleek service.
– We are the most efficient ‘All In 1 Company’ specialising in all these services.
– We built our own software job tracking system.
– We only specialise for the rental market.
– With all our services you can spilt the costs over 12 months.
Some of our monthly packages:
* £10per month – this covers every certificate required for 5 years so – 5x gas safeties + 5x PAT’s + 2x LEG RA’s + 1x EICR + Smoke & heat detectors tested yearly.
2 Compliance + basic cover
* £22per month – All the above plus boiler cover.
3 The Full Package
* £36per month – All of the above plus all parts & labour with unlimited call outs.
TIT fact of the week: Did you know it’s impossible to hum whilst holding your nose?
TEST IT TUESDAY 🚨
Don’t forget to test all your smoke detectors today throughout your property, that includes the co detector! Your health & safety in your home is so important, make sure you are in control! Remember to check all the expiry dates of the detectors and ensure that they are all interlinked and sounding together with a smoke test.
If there are any doubts about the authenticity of your detectors or if any are not working please get in touch with the team here at Quinnergy. We would be happy to help!
GET IN TOUCH 🌟
The team at Quinnergy are proud to showcase our Trust Pilot and Facebook reviews from our very happy and satisfied customers:
Always use a registered and certified company that you can trust whether it be for compliance certificates such as EICRs and PATs, smoke detector installations, Gas Safeties or any property maintenance in general.
We are still running our offer of free CP12 Gas Safety Certificate when you order a boiler service until the end of October. Our homecare boiler packages also start from £9 a month, this is the perfect time to get all your boiler cover in place for the upcoming winter months.
If you have any queries about Quinnergy or the services that we offer, please get in touch using one of the contacts below:
***BOILER COVER FROM £9 per month***
The winter weather is coming!! It is best to be proactive with your boiler or electric heating, this is the time to get your boiler serviced and ready for the freezing conditions that are sure to come our way. Our boiler care packages start from £9 per month.
Untill the end of October we are providing a free gas safety certificate (CP12) with every boiler service purchased through our website. All you have to do is fill out our online enquiry form which can be found on our contact section of our Quinnergy website detailed below:
GET IN TOUCH
Quinnergy are delighted to announce that we are now offering cleaning services for all our landlords & letting agents along with all our other services! Our cleaners are happy to travel across Glasgow, South Lanarkshire and across the central belt. Our services include:
- Full End Of Tenancy Cleaning
- Deep Cleaning
- Oven Cleaning
- Removal of Rubbish/Miscellaneous items from the property (up to 2 bin bags)
All products & equipment used is our own so no need to worry about providing anything for any of your properties.
See some before and after pictures below:
Get in touch today to enquire further about what our services include or for a free quote!
As well as cleaning we are now offering the below:
Gardening – grass cutting to full overhaul
Painting and handyman services
Video tours – drones capturing aerial views to full 360” internal walk around
Empty house inspections for insurance purposes
Coupling all of these new services with our existing services of:
CP12 gas safeties
Legionnaires risk assessments
Emergency light testing
Smoke and heat alarm certificate
And to top all this off we offer home care cover from basic boiler cover to a full all exclusive cover including plumbing heating and electrics with no excess and unlimited call outs.
GET IN TOUCH
TIT fact of the week: There is always an even number of rows on a corn on the cob! 🌽 🌽 🌽
TEST IT TUESDAY 🚨
Don’t forget to test all your smoke detectors today throughout your property, that includes the co detector! Your health & safety in your home is so important, make sure you are in control! If there are any doubts about the authenticity of your detectors or if any are not working please get in touch with the team here at Quinnergy. We would be happy to help!
GET IN TOUCH 🌟
WARNING!!!! Check your CO, smoke and heat detectors after this!
We are seeing more more substandard smoke alarm installations and what is worse is the fact contractors have been passing these installations for the last few years!!!!
What we are seeing includes:
1. Heat and smoke detectors just screwed to the ceiling with no actual mains cabling going to them.
2. Detectors not interconnected
3. Detectors out of date
4. Detectors failing smoke tests (most contractors don’t actually carry out smoke tests)
5. Fake or counterfeit detectors used with no expiry dates or bs numbers
6. Detectors not fitted in correct position mainly in dead spaces where smoke does not gather in.
7. CO detectors with no dates
8. CO detectors with removable batteries
9. CO detectors in wrong positions and not fitted in areas where flue passes through
When you add all these issues to the fact there are still so many properties without even one smoke detector fitted it is becoming a real problem.
We are carrying out more and more fire audits in let properties now to combat this but i feel we should push it more in our own homes.
If you are in any doubt please get in touch and we can put you mind at rest.