The team of technicians here at Quinnergy have been carrying out A LOT of fire audits since the new year. We are seeing more and more substandard smoke alarm installations and worryingly other contractors have been deeming these installations as satisfactory for the last few years‼️
What we are seeing includes:
1. Detectors out of date.
2. Detectors failing smoke tests (most contractors don’t actually carry out smoke tests).
3. Fake or counterfeit detectors used with no expiry dates or BS numbers.
4. Detectors not fitted in the correct position mainly in dead spaces where smoke does not gather in.
5. CO detectors with no dates, removable batteries or fitted in wrong positions/not fitted in areas where flue passes through.
When you combine all of the above PLUS the worrying fact that there are so many properties throughout Scotland without a single smoke detector fitted, it is becoming a real problem!!
We are carrying out more and more fire audits in both let properties & private properties.
If you are in any doubt about the fire safety of your home or the detectors in your let property please get in touch with the team on one of the options below and we can put you mind at rest. 😁
GET IN TOUCH
🌟EXCLUSIVE NEW PROPERTY OFFER 🌟
Are you a new landlord thinking of letting out your property? Are you worried about the costs of making your property compliant? Let the team at Quinnergy make the whole process that bit easier for you as we currently have a fantastic deal for all new properties! 😀
We are offering an EICR, PAT, GAS SAFETY, EPC, LEGIONNAIRES RISK ASSESSMENT AND THE INSTALLATION OF TWO SMOKE DETECTORS, ONE HEAT DETECTOR AND A CO DETECTOR – ALL FOR ONLY £340 + VAT❗️❗️
GET IN TOUCH for one of our qualified technicians to visit your property today!
Or why not spread the cost with our monthly subscription packages & boiler cover? Check out website for more details! www.quinnergy.co.uk
QUINNERGY – THE ONE STOP SHOP for landlords & letting agents!
What we offer:
– LANDLORD CERTIFICATES – EICR, PAT, legionaries Risk Assessments, CP12’s, EPC’s, EMG light, smoke & heat certificates, servicing on fire fighting equipment
– BOILER & HOME CARE PACKAGES – Boiler, electric & plumbing covers
– NEW INSTALLATIONS – Boilers, smoke & heat alarms, anything electrical+gas+plumbing
– CLEANING & CLEARING
– PAINTING & PLASTERING
– DRONE & INTERNAL VIDEO TOURS
Why Use Us?
– To take advantage of our expertise, experience and passion to provide a sleek service.
– We are the most efficient ‘All In 1 Company’ specialising in all these services.
– We built our own software job tracking system.
– We only specialise for the rental market.
– With all our services you can spilt the costs over 12 months.
Some of our monthly packages:
* £10per month – this covers every certificate required for 5 years so – 5x gas safeties + 5x PAT’s + 2x LEG RA’s + 1x EICR + Smoke & heat detectors tested yearly.
2 Compliance + basic cover
* £22per month – All the above plus boiler cover.
3 The Full Package
* £36per month – All of the above plus all parts & labour with unlimited call outs.
The team at Quinnergy are proud to showcase our Trust Pilot and Facebook reviews from our very happy and satisfied customers:
Always use a registered and certified company that you can trust whether it be for compliance certificates such as EICRs and PATs, smoke detector installations, Gas Safeties or any property maintenance in general.
We are still running our offer of free CP12 Gas Safety Certificate when you order a boiler service until the end of October. Our homecare boiler packages also start from £9 a month, this is the perfect time to get all your boiler cover in place for the upcoming winter months.
If you have any queries about Quinnergy or the services that we offer, please get in touch using one of the contacts below:
HOME CARE BOILER COVER from £9 + VAT per month!
Our home care packages have really taken off over the summer months! We are seeing more and more enquiries from landlords in regards to our monthly compliance packages, in particular those who are looking to have boiler cover in place for the upcoming winter months.
Our homecare package includes priority breakdown cover 24/7, an annual service and an annual gas safety certificate all for £9 + VAT per month. Not only is it great for peace of mind cover over the colder months, it also spreads the cost of the annual service & gas safety.
If you are a private home owner/landlord/letting agent and want to find out any more about our services please visit our website below or get in touch!