QUINNERGY – THE ONE STOP SHOP for landlords & letting agents!
What we offer:
– LANDLORD CERTIFICATES – EICR, PAT, legionaries Risk Assessments, CP12’s, EPC’s, EMG light, smoke & heat certificates, servicing on fire fighting equipment
– BOILER & HOME CARE PACKAGES – Boiler, electric & plumbing covers
– NEW INSTALLATIONS – Boilers, smoke & heat alarms, anything electrical+gas+plumbing
– CLEANING & CLEARING
– PAINTING & PLASTERING
– DRONE & INTERNAL VIDEO TOURS
Why Use Us?
– To take advantage of our expertise, experience and passion to provide a sleek service.
– We are the most efficient ‘All In 1 Company’ specialising in all these services.
– We built our own software job tracking system.
– We only specialise for the rental market.
– With all our services you can spilt the costs over 12 months.
Some of our monthly packages:
* £10per month – this covers every certificate required for 5 years so – 5x gas safeties + 5x PAT’s + 2x LEG RA’s + 1x EICR + Smoke & heat detectors tested yearly.
2 Compliance + basic cover
* £22per month – All the above plus boiler cover.
3 The Full Package
* £36per month – All of the above plus all parts & labour with unlimited call outs.
CP12 Gas Safety Certificate
Legionnaires Risk Assessment
Smoke & Heat Detector Certificate
WARNING!!!! Check your CO, smoke and heat detectors after this!
We are seeing more more substandard smoke alarm installations and what is worse is the fact contractors have been passing these installations for the last few years!!!!
What we are seeing includes:
1. Heat and smoke detectors just screwed to the ceiling with no actual mains cabling going to them.
2. Detectors not interconnected
3. Detectors out of date
4. Detectors failing smoke tests (most contractors don’t actually carry out smoke tests)
5. Fake or counterfeit detectors used with no expiry dates or bs numbers
6. Detectors not fitted in correct position mainly in dead spaces where smoke does not gather in.
7. CO detectors with no dates
8. CO detectors with removable batteries
9. CO detectors in wrong positions and not fitted in areas where flue passes through
When you add all these issues to the fact there are still so many properties without even one smoke detector fitted it is becoming a real problem.
We are carrying out more and more fire audits in let properties now to combat this but i feel we should push it more in our own homes.
If you are in any doubt please get in touch and we can put you mind at rest.
Home care cover from £6.95+vat per month.
Our home care packages have really taken off this month, we are seeing more and more enquiries from landlords seeking for our monthly compliance packages and including home care cover as an add on. Our gold package is an all inclusive service which includes unlimited call outs with parts & labour.
As for letting agents we now have a couple on our books which we look after their full portfolios this way. It dramatically makes certificate management more efficient, saves admin time for property managers and saves money for both agent and landlord. It spreads the costs over the 12 months making it much easier to control costs.
If you are a private home owner/landlord/letting agent and want to find out any more about our services please click here.
NEW LANDLORDS LISTEN UP
Are you a new landlord in Scotland? Are you thinking about renting out your property but not sure about the regulations on health and safety or where to start?
Here is a handy guide on EICR and PAT testing for renting out your property from the Electrical Safety First website. It’s a legal requirement!!
Don’t forget we are offering an EICR & PAT for £75 + VAT until the 28th of February, don’t miss out ❗
QUINNERGY ARE HIRING TWO NEW ENGINEERS!
Quinnergy are currently recruiting a compliance engineer to join our expanding company in Glasgow. The role involves carrying out certification for rented accommodation.
Hours are completely flexible. Must be willing to travel across Central Scotland and have a full driving licence. Training can be provided.
We are also looking for a fully qualified gas engineer to join the team to carry out certification, maintenance and servicing throughout properties in Glasgow and the surrounding areas. Must be willing to travel across Central Scotland and have a full driving licence.
We are looking for highly motivated engineers with a can do attitude that are capable of delivering a high level of service to our client base. Must have good communication skills, be well presented, work efficiently and provide service with a smile!
Please forward your CV to email@example.com to be considered or call us on 01355 201206 if you have any queries.
Well it’s that time of year already.. the festive period is upon us and it’s four weeks to christmas! The one thing on everyone’s minds is decorating the house, putting up the christmas tree and buying presents. I’m sure the last thing on your mind is how up to date your electrics are. However, during the winter is when it’s at its most crucial.
The cold and dark winter nights make it all the more appealing to stay at home. Right? More lights and appliances will be on in the house, there will be multiple christmas lights on the christmas tree, these will be plugged into an extension cable in the ONE socket, perhaps flashing lights on the roof of your property or in the windows, mini trees in the kids rooms, sound familiar?
It is important to get your appliances and electrics checked as soon as possible! Therefore we are offering our a FANTASTIC deal throughout the festive period that is not to be missed!! Get an EICR carried out at £75 + VAT to determine the safety of your fuse board and ALL your electrics. And as we are in the mood of giving out a Christmas freebie, you will receive a FREE PAT TEST which will include ALL of your appliances, including the Christmas lights.. 🙂
This is a brilliant deal which is too good to be missed, please get in touch on the details below if you have ANY questions big or small, there is nothing more important than the safety of your own home.
GET IN TOUCH
HO HO HO, MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ALL OF US AT QUINNERGY!
Are your properties fully complaint? Its the law that all rented properties and businesses have an alarm system that is reguarly checked and maintained.
Students will be back in town in a few weeks, landlords make sure all your annual checks are in place! Anything that isn’t up to date will invalidate your insurance.
Our team here at Quinnergy are fully qualified to keep your properties safe and up to standard. Call or email our fantastic team today to discuss all our services and we can put your mind at ease
DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUR SPECIAL OFFER ON GAS SAFETIES BELOW!!
Have you had your annual gas safety carried out on your property? For a limited time only we are offering a gas safety for £48 + VAT!! Not only is this fantastic deal we are also offering a FREE Portable Appliance Test with this!! It’s an amazing deal not to be missed!
GET IN TOUCH