QUINNERGY – THE ONE STOP SHOP for landlords & letting agents!
What we offer:
– LANDLORD CERTIFICATES – EICR, PAT, legionaries Risk Assessments, CP12’s, EPC’s, EMG light, smoke & heat certificates, servicing on fire fighting equipment
– BOILER & HOME CARE PACKAGES – Boiler, electric & plumbing covers
– NEW INSTALLATIONS – Boilers, smoke & heat alarms, anything electrical+gas+plumbing
– CLEANING & CLEARING
– PAINTING & PLASTERING
– DRONE & INTERNAL VIDEO TOURS
Why Use Us?
– To take advantage of our expertise, experience and passion to provide a sleek service.
– We are the most efficient ‘All In 1 Company’ specialising in all these services.
– We built our own software job tracking system.
– We only specialise for the rental market.
– With all our services you can spilt the costs over 12 months.
Some of our monthly packages:
* £10per month – this covers every certificate required for 5 years so – 5x gas safeties + 5x PAT’s + 2x LEG RA’s + 1x EICR + Smoke & heat detectors tested yearly.
2 Compliance + basic cover
* £22per month – All the above plus boiler cover.
3 The Full Package
* £36per month – All of the above plus all parts & labour with unlimited call outs.
TIT fact of the week: Did you know it’s impossible to hum whilst holding your nose?
TEST IT TUESDAY 🚨
Don’t forget to test all your smoke detectors today throughout your property, that includes the co detector! Your health & safety in your home is so important, make sure you are in control! Remember to check all the expiry dates of the detectors and ensure that they are all interlinked and sounding together with a smoke test.
If there are any doubts about the authenticity of your detectors or if any are not working please get in touch with the team here at Quinnergy. We would be happy to help!
GET IN TOUCH 🌟
Quinnergy are delighted to announce that we are now offering cleaning services for all our landlords & letting agents along with all our other services! Our cleaners are happy to travel across Glasgow, South Lanarkshire and across the central belt. Our services include:
- Full End Of Tenancy Cleaning
- Deep Cleaning
- Oven Cleaning
- Removal of Rubbish/Miscellaneous items from the property (up to 2 bin bags)
All products & equipment used is our own so no need to worry about providing anything for any of your properties.
See some before and after pictures below:
Get in touch today to enquire further about what our services include or for a free quote!
As well as cleaning we are now offering the below:
Gardening – grass cutting to full overhaul
Painting and handyman services
Video tours – drones capturing aerial views to full 360” internal walk around
Empty house inspections for insurance purposes
Coupling all of these new services with our existing services of:
CP12 gas safeties
Legionnaires risk assessments
Emergency light testing
Smoke and heat alarm certificate
And to top all this off we offer home care cover from basic boiler cover to a full all exclusive cover including plumbing heating and electrics with no excess and unlimited call outs.
GET IN TOUCH
TIT fact of the week: There is always an even number of rows on a corn on the cob! 🌽 🌽 🌽
TEST IT TUESDAY 🚨
Don’t forget to test all your smoke detectors today throughout your property, that includes the co detector! Your health & safety in your home is so important, make sure you are in control! If there are any doubts about the authenticity of your detectors or if any are not working please get in touch with the team here at Quinnergy. We would be happy to help!
GET IN TOUCH 🌟
CP12 Gas Safety Certificate
Legionnaires Risk Assessment
Smoke & Heat Detector Certificate
WARNING!!!! Check your CO, smoke and heat detectors after this!
We are seeing more more substandard smoke alarm installations and what is worse is the fact contractors have been passing these installations for the last few years!!!!
What we are seeing includes:
1. Heat and smoke detectors just screwed to the ceiling with no actual mains cabling going to them.
2. Detectors not interconnected
3. Detectors out of date
4. Detectors failing smoke tests (most contractors don’t actually carry out smoke tests)
5. Fake or counterfeit detectors used with no expiry dates or bs numbers
6. Detectors not fitted in correct position mainly in dead spaces where smoke does not gather in.
7. CO detectors with no dates
8. CO detectors with removable batteries
9. CO detectors in wrong positions and not fitted in areas where flue passes through
When you add all these issues to the fact there are still so many properties without even one smoke detector fitted it is becoming a real problem.
We are carrying out more and more fire audits in let properties now to combat this but i feel we should push it more in our own homes.
If you are in any doubt please get in touch and we can put you mind at rest.
Home care cover from £6.95+vat per month.
Our home care packages have really taken off this month, we are seeing more and more enquiries from landlords seeking for our monthly compliance packages and including home care cover as an add on. Our gold package is an all inclusive service which includes unlimited call outs with parts & labour.
As for letting agents we now have a couple on our books which we look after their full portfolios this way. It dramatically makes certificate management more efficient, saves admin time for property managers and saves money for both agent and landlord. It spreads the costs over the 12 months making it much easier to control costs.
If you are a private home owner/landlord/letting agent and want to find out any more about our services please click here.