Gas Certificates

CP12 – Gas safe registered engineers will inspect all your gas appliances (boiler, hob, over, fire etc) to ensure they are working correctly and safely. By law landlords have responsibility to make sure there property is safe for tenants, including:

  • All gas appliances provided for use by tenants have an annual inspection
  • Any pipe work, flues, and equipment is maintained to an approved standard
  • An in date gas safety certificate must be provided to tenants before they move in
  • Gas safety inspections must be carried out annually and records must be kept for 2 years

Contact us to discuss works required.