Gas Safety

Make sure your gas appliances and pipework are checked before problems arise.

We use the same approach to homeowner gas safety as we do in our CP12 Gas Safety Certificate for landlords.

  • All parts & labour inc
  • 24hr Emergency line
  • Unlimited callouts
Get A Quote

    Gas Safety Inspection

    We can perform the same inspection required for landlords (CP12)

    All gas appliances provided for use by tenants have an annual inspection.

    Any pipe work, flues, and equipment is maintained to an approved standard.

    An in date gas safety certificate must be provided to tenants before they move in.

    Gas safety inspections must be carried out annually and records must be kept for 2 years. 

    Customer Reviews

    I can’t recommend Quinnergy enough, we were moving into our new home with a short timescale. We contacted Quinnergy to complete the boiler service and provide a gas safety certificate. The guy’s came out quickly, they done a really tidy & efficient job then had the paperwork over to us ASAP. Fantastic service all round.


    Llawrence Hunter

    More Reviews

    Need A Gas Safety Check?

    Get in touch today with the Quinnergy team.

    Get In Touch